Skill Training Program
The training imparted by OrangeCross is highly relevant in today’s fast paced world and is the need of the hour. The nurses undergoing training under the program sponsored by Odisha Skill Development Authority are up skilled for highly intensive home nursing. They have the potential to be employed in the upcoming home health sector in India and overseas.
Highest quality of patient care
– Panel of experienced specialists & General Practitioners.
– Nurses specially trained for Intensive Home Health Care.
– Customised care plan development.
– Detailed handovers by nurses & review of patient recovery.
– Realtime Updates to Patient’s relatives & caretakers.
– Constant backup support by OrangeCross.
Skilled, Qualified, Trained caregivers & therapists
– Careful screening of caregivers with aptitude for home nursing.
– Trained especially for IHHC.
– Specially trained for handling critical care equipment.
– Trained in Soft Skills.
Round the clock service options
– Flexible timings based on patients need.
– Equipment & sample collection as required.
App based care record maintenance & monitoring